EVGA.com Store Policies
Shipments are only processed and shipped Monday through Friday except for holidays observed by EVGA. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will not ship until the next business day once it is verified and approved for shipment.
Orders placed after 2PM Pacific Standard Time will not ship until the next business day, once the order is approved for processing. Accessory orders shipped via USPS will ship the following business day. The shipping time frame starts on the day that the order ships and the time frame only includes Monday through Friday. Orders will only be delivered Monday through Friday as long as it is not a holiday observed by UPS.
- Example 1: An order shipped on Friday with Next Day Air Saver will arrive on Monday unless it is a holiday observed by UPS and then it would be delivered the following day.
- Example 2: An order shipped on Friday with 2nd day will not be delivered until the following Tuesday as this is the 2nd business day. The only exception to this is if Monday or Tuesday is a holiday that is observed by UPS.
All orders over $800.00 USD, orders with a different billing and shipping address, or orders with a credit card discrepancy will receive a phone call or email from our order processing team for verification. In these cases the order will not ship until it is approved by our order processing team.
All orders placed for over $500.00 (USD) will require an adult signature verification upon delivery. The signature will be automatically added to the shipping costs of the item.
EVGA is not responsible for any taxes, duties, or fees for receiving a product outside of the US.
The EVGA online store ships to the Continental U.S., Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico.
EVGA does not accept the use of the following listed addresses for any purchases made through EVGA.com.
- Hotels or Motels
- Mail or Package forwarding companies
- APO Addresses (Orders over $200 USD due to shipping restrictions)
- UPS Stores or Stores with shipping mailboxes
- PO Boxes
- Addresses that are non-standard or cannot be confirmed as a house or work place
2. Billing/Shipping Address
A customer may ship an order to an address different from the billing address; however, to be able to process the order successfully, the billing address must be verifiable through the credit card company, which is explained below.
3. Address Verification
In order for us to verify your address we will process a small test charge for $1 to $2 each time you try to place an order at EVGA.com. This is required to verify your billing address and the test charge should not be deducted from your account. If you have any problems with this transaction, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-888-881-EVGA (3842) option 2 Monday through Friday between the hours of 9AM-5:30PM PST.
EVGA does not accept the use of International credit cards and the only exception to this is considered for banks within our shipping areas of Canada and Mexico.
EVGA recommends avoiding the use of prepaid credit cards and gift cards when placing an order at EVGA.com. It is possible that your order may be cancelled and refunded if it is not able to be verified by our order verification team.
4. Typographical Errors
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information, EVGA shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. EVGA shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, EVGA shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
5. Return Policy
EVGA offers a 30 day return for refund policy from the date or purchase on items purchased directly by you from EVGA.com. EVGA does not offer any refunds on shipping once the order has shipped to the customer and the customer is responsible for any transit, customs, or brokerage fees due to a non-deliverable or rejected package.
The below EVGA policy is applicable to products purchased by you directly from the EVGA.com website.
- All products returned for a refund require a EVGA Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). You may obtain an RMA number by contacting the EVGA customer support department either by email or through the phone. Please visit our contact page at http://www.evga.com/about/ContactUs/ for further contact information.
- Any open products returned for a refund will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Products returned for a refund must be in “as-new” condition, in the original packaging and with all warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
- You will be responsible for the return shipping of non-defective products.
- Any product missing a UPC sticker or serial number from the box are not able to be returned for a refund.
- Combos and bundles including two or more items that must be purchased together to receive a discount will require that all items are returned for a refund.
- Promotional items such as games or software marked as free upon purchase must not be redeemed, opened, or used when returning an item for a refund. If the promotional item was redeemed, opened, or used than the cost of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount and the cost of the promotional item will be determined by EVGA at the time of refund.
- Prizes offered by EVGA do not have a purchase value and therefore cannot be returned for a refund.
- You will be credited with your refund within 7-10 business days of EVGA receiving your returned product.