Introducing the EVGA G5 Series Power Supplies!
- August 28, 2019
Green Is The New Gold
The EVGA SuperNOVA G5 joins the elite ranks of the EVGA 80 PLUS Gold power supplies. As the successor to the award-winning G3 series, the G5 power supplies continue to push the envelope with the latest certifications and Intel power-on standards. Starting with 80 PLUS Gold certification, fully-modular cable design, 100% Japanese capacitors, and an ultra-quiet 135mm Fluid Dynamic bearing fan with EVGA ECO mode, these power supplies are built for performance and silence.
Gold rated efficiency
Active Clamp Design
- 80 Plus certification ensures your power supply isn't wasting power and turning it into excess heat. Under typical load, this power supply is 91% efficient or higher.
Fully Modular Design
- The G5 power supplies also feature an active clamp circuit design, DC-to-DC converter, and active PFC to provide tight voltage regulation and low ripple and noise.
100% Japanese Capacitors
- Use only the cables you need, reducing cable clutter and improving case airflow
100% Aluminum Solid State Capacitors on the Modular Board
- Get the most reliability and greatest performance with the use of the highest possible quality Japanese Capacitors..
Ultra Quiet 135mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan with EVGA ECO Mode
- Solid State Capacitors improve efficiency and reduce the impact of environmental factors after power is converted to DC, but before it leaves the power supply.
To Protect and To Serve
- The G5 features a larger fan than the G3 to reduce noise without increasing the size of the power supply.
- This PSU will cover your circuits with complete protection: OCP, OVP, UVP, OTP, OPP, and SCP.
- World leading EVGA warranty and support for 10 years.
To learn more about the EVGA G5 Power Supplies, visit https://www.evga.com/articles/01341/evga-g5-psu/
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit http://au.evga.com