EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 HYBRID w/ iCX Technology
- May 2, 2017
Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 HYBRID w/ iCX Technology - Water Cooled Perfection.
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 GAMING HYBRID w/ iCX Technology combines the cooling advancements of the EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid cooler with EVGA’s exclusive iCX Technology. Featuring a total of 11 global patents, iCX is the very definition of Interactive Cooling. With EVGA’s iCX Technology, users will have a better understanding of their graphics card’s operation. This includes temperature monitoring on key components (not just GPU) and targeted cooling, which provides better overclocking capabilities.
On top of that, we took our award-winning HYBRID solution and cranked it up a notch by including a dedicated memory cooling plate that makes direct contact with the cooling block. The VRM area of the card is covered by a dedicated heatsink/fan that keeps the power areas of the card cool, even during a long gaming session. Of course, the HYBRID water cooling solution gives you unbelievable GPU temperatures, sometimes cutting your GPU load temperatures in half! Best of all? The water cooler is completely self-contained, with an included 120mm radiator and fan, no filling, no custom tubing, and no maintenance. Just plug and play! All backed by EVGA’s legendary Warranty. The choice is simple: EVGA HYBRID products are truly water-cooled perfection.
EVGA iCX Technology is not JUST a Cooler.
It is a combination of new PCB, Thermal Modules, and Precision XOC.
• Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), iCX is efficiency perfected.
• 9 Additional Sensors and MCU's embedded on the PCB.
• Full Control Using EVGA Precision XOC.
• EVGA's iCX is the Very Definition of Interactive Cooling.
With EVGA iCX Technology, A New Era Of PC Gaming Is Coming!
iCX Has 9 Thermal Sensors & Multiple MCUs
• All 9 sensors can be displayed in EVGA Precision XOC and OSD
Full Control with EVGA Precision XOC
• Each sensor can be monitored in real time and displayed on PXOC OSD.
• An EVGA ONLY fuse adds another layer of protection to your card and system.
Built On Pascal
• The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 HYBRID features the most advanced GPU architecture ever made, designed to be the engine of next generation gaming.
Hydro Performance Without the Hassle
• All in one cooling solution that is completely self-contained. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug and play.
• Intelligent wiring system and sleeved tubing make this one sleek cooler without the messy wires.
Copper Base Built For GPU's
• A copper base that is BUILT for GPU's, the ONLY way to get the best temps possible.
Dedicated Memory Plate
• A dedicated memory plate that makes DIRECT contact with the water cooling block. Giving the lowest memory temperatures possible.
Built-In Radiator and Fan
• Built-In 120mm radiator and fan helps dissipate the heat keeping the GPU as cool as possible. Fan can also be swapped or customized.
Learn more at http://evga.com/articles/01107/evga-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-sc2-hybrid/
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit http://au.evga.com