EVGA Motherboards Warranty Terms
Asia / Pacific Region Warranty
EVGA offers a variety of warranties to fit your needs. Read below for more information. If you need to take advantage of EVGA's warranty, please visit our RMA page for detailed instructions.
EVGA will provide a warranty to each retail product and that the product will not suffer, in material or workmanship, from any defect that adversely affects the performance of the product.
These warranty terms are valid for purchases ON or AFTER July 1st, 2011 for products within the Asia / Pacific warranty region. For prior versions of the warranty terms please click here: Warranty terms prior to July 1st, 2011.
Standard Warranty (Original Purchasers Only)
The following warranty lengths are provided to the Original Purchaser for EVGA products purchased on or after July 1, 2011 with a valid invoice. For EVGA products not purchased from an EVGA authorized reseller or for owners that do not have a valid proof of purchase than the warranty is available for up to 3 years, which will not exceed the warranty length assigned to the part number, and the warranty will start from the EVGA shipping date. For more details on the EVGA transferable warranty then please see the Transferable Warranty section below.
- Limited 10 Year Suffixes: -XR, -X1, -X2, -X3, -X4
- Limited 5 Year Suffixes: -GR, -SR, -VR, -V1, -V2, -V3
- Limited 3 Year Suffixes: -KR, -K1, -K2, -K3, -KB, -KA, -KF, -KM, -KT
- Limited 1 Year Suffixes: -B1*, -BR**, -BX, -DR, -RX
Standard Warranty Exceptions:
- * EVGA mobile devices such as the EVGA Tegra Note 7 carry their own limited warranty terms and conditions that can be located at our Mobile Warranty Page.. The following global terms and conditions do not apply to these devices.
- ** 100-UT-0400-BR is covered under 30-day DOA only warranty coverage
- The following EVGA Power Supplies include an extended warranty upon registration by the original owner purchased from an EVGA authorized reseller.
- 120-PB-0750-KR : Includes an additional 2 year extended warranty (5 Year Warranty Total)
- 120-PG-0650-GR : Includes an additional 5 year extended warranty (10 Year Warranty Total)
- 120-PG-0750-GR : Includes an additional 5 year extended warranty (10 Year Warranty Total)
- 220-GS-0850-V1 : Includes an additional 2 year extended warranty (7 Year Warranty Total)
- 220-GS-1050-V1 : Includes an additional 2 year extended warranty (7 Year Warranty Total)
- 220-PS-1000-V1 : Includes an additional 2 year extended warranty (7 Year Warranty Total)
Any product purchased from a local reseller should be returned to that reseller for any warranty assistance within the first year of purchase.
Transferable Warranty (Secondary Owner)
EVGA offers an transferable warranty for products shipped new from EVGA on or after July 1, 2011 so long as the product is in its original factory condition and retains all of the factory labels and stickers. The transferred warranty will not exceed 3 years from the products shipping date from EVGA and will also not exceed the original warranty offered on the product.
- Limited 3 Year Suffixes: -A1, -A2, -A3, -A4, -AR, -AX, -CR, -CX, -DX, -FR, -FX, -SG, -SX, -XR, -X1, -X2, -X3, -X4, -GR, -SR, -VR, -V1, -V2, -V3, -KR, -K1, -K2, -K3, -KB, -KA, -KF, -KM
- Non-transferable Suffixes: -B1, -BR, -BX, -DR, -RX, -RB
- Products shipped from EVGA as warranty replacements will be subject to this warranty so long as the original product was shipped from EVGA on or after July 1, 2011.
- Products sent as demo unit or given away as prize do not transfer warranty.
Transferable Warranty Exceptions
- Removal and or Defacing of Serial/Part number sticker(s) on ANY EVGA products WILL void ALL warranties. All products ship from EVGA with a serial sticker.
- All products must be returned in the originally sold condition. Products received by EVGA for replacement that include 3rd-party attachments (CPU heatsink backplate, memory chip heatsinks, etc) will have all attachments removed and discarded. EVGA holds the discretion to return the product to the sender if necessary.
- There must be no physical damage to any component including the PCB, GPU/chipset, CPU Socket, or damage that is caused by:
- inadequate or improper repairs carried out by any person or entity which is not authorized by the manufacturer to perform warranty services on its behalf;
- negligence, accidents, modifications, defective installation or misuse and use of inappropriate spare parts;
- fire, immersion in liquid, lightning, earthquake, inadequate ventilation, Acts of God, incorrect application of main voltage howsoever arising, or any other cause beyond the control of EVGA;
- any other goods which can be used with the Product, but are not the Product itself;
- consumable or wearing items requiring replacement as part of normal service, including (but not limited to) dry cells and rechargeable batteries.
- EVGA reserves the right to claim for shipping fees as well as a service charge from you for any incomplete or modified product that is returned and requires repair or replacement, or when you are not entitled to any coverage under EVGA’s warranty. Service charges are variable based upon the actual material and labor cost to replace missing or modified parts back to their original factory condition.
Replacement and Refund:
- Products sent in for RMA will be repaired or replaced with a product deemed to be of equal or greater performance by EVGA if an exact replacement is not available.
- EVGA Warranty begins from the date the product is shipped from the EVGA warehouse.
- For the original owner of the product with a valid invoice that can be verified from an approved reseller the warranty begins from the date of purchase on the invoice.
- EVGA only offers refunds on products purchased directly from EVGA.com within 30 days of purchase and are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- For products not purchased at EVGA.com, all refund claims would need to be processed through the vendor that sold the product according to their return policy.
- All products returned from EVGA's RMA department are thoroughly tested recertified products. All recertified purchases will receive a recertified product for replacement.
- Replacements under EVGA's RMA Service will continue the original product's warranty based on the original warranty start date.
- EVGA provides repair centers throughout the world headquartered in: Brea, CA, USA; Munich, Germany; Taipei, Taiwan.
- EVGA does not ship to PO Boxes, also any cross-shipped product cannot be sent to a mail forwarding address.
- EVGA will pay for return shipping on RMAs via EVGA’s choice of courier and shipping method.
- Damaged boxes, or products received in shipping envelopes will be immediately rejected and returned to sender.
- If your product is shipped to you and the address is invalid upon delivery you are responsible for a redirect or re-ship fee which will vary depending on your region. You must contact EVGA prior to shipment for assistance to avoid this charge. EVGA is not responsible for packages delivered to an outdated address.
- If the product is returned to EVGA you will be responsible to pay for additional shipping charges. EVGA encourages you to check your shipping address prior to submitting any RMA request.
All RMA replacements will state “Warranty Replacement” on the package to assist in avoiding any taxes, duties and/or brokerage fees through customs or otherwise. EVGA is not responsible for any fees charged by the destination country’s government body, brokers or other third party.
EVGA recommends shipping via UPS, DHL, or FedEx and to always purchase insurance to protect your investment.
Please Note: As EVGA strives to honor the best warranty in the business, we have and will continue to make policy changes. Make sure you read this document carefully and check back for updates. EVGA reserves the right to change this policy without notice.
Please feel free to call us first for any needed support at (888) 880-EVGA (3842) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We stand by the products we sell for their value, quality and reliability.