The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 HYBRID w/ iCX Technology combines the cooling advancements of the EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid cooler with EVGA’s exclusive iCX Technology. Featuring a total of 11 global patents, iCX is the very definition of Interactive Cooling. With EVGA’s iCX Technology, users will have a better understanding of their graphics card’s operation. This includes temperature monitoring on key components (not just GPU) and targeted cooling, which provides better overclocking capabilities.
On top of that, we took our award-winning HYBRID solution and cranked it up a notch by including a dedicated memory cooling plate that makes direct contact with the cooling block. The VRM area of the card is covered by a dedicated heatsink/fan that keeps the power areas of the card cool, even during a long gaming session. Of course, the HYBRID water cooling solution gives you unbelievable GPU temperatures, sometimes cutting your GPU load temperatures in half! Best of all? The water cooler is completely self-contained, with an included 120mm radiator and fan, no filling, no custom tubing, and no maintenance. Just plug and play! All backed by EVGA’s legendary Warranty. The choice is simple: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 HYBRID is truly water-cooled domination.
EVGA iCX Technology is not JUST a Cooler.
It is a combination of new PCB, Thermal Modules, and Precision XOC.
- Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), iCX is efficiency perfected.
- 9 Additional Sensors and MCU's embedded on the PCB.
- Full Control Using EVGA Precision XOC.
- EVGA's iCX is the Very Definition of Interactive Cooling.
With EVGA iCX Technology, a new era of PC gaming is coming!
with Everything Detected
Asynchronously-cooled GPU and PWR components use iCX sensors to determine Pump/Fan speed.
Full Control with
EVGA Precision XOC
Each sensor can be monitored in real time and displayed on PXOC OSD.
Built On Pascal
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 HYBRID features the most advanced GPU architecture ever made, designed to be the engine of next generation gaming.
Hydro Performance Without the Hassle
All in one cooling solution that is completely self-contained. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug and play.
Intelligent wiring system and sleeved tubing make this one sleek cooler without the messy wires.
Copper Base Built For GPU's
A copper base that is BUILT for GPU's, the ONLY way to get the best temps possible.
Dedicated Memory Plate
A dedicated memory plate that makes DIRECT contact with the water cooling block. Giving the lowest memory temperatures possible.
Built-In Radiator and Fan
Built-In 120mm radiator and fan helps dissipate the heat keeping the GPU as cool as possible. Fan can also be swapped or customized.
- 3584 CUDA Cores
- Base Clock: 1569 MHz
- Boost Clock: 1683 MHz
- Bus: PCI-E 3.0
- 2-way SLI Ready
- Memory Detail: 11264 MB GDDR5X
- Memory Bit Width: 352 Bit
- Memory Clock: 11016 MHz
- Memory Speed: 0.18 ns
- Memory Bandwidth: 484.4 GB/s
- EVGA Double BIOS
- Simultaneous Multi-Projection
- VR Ready
- NVIDIA Ansel
- NVIDIA SLI w/ HB Bridge Support
- NVIDIA G-SYNC
- NVIDIA GameStream
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0
- Microsoft DirectX 12 API
- Vulkan API
- OpenGL 4.5 Support
- PCI Express 3.0
- Max Digital Resolution - 7680x4320
- HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4 and Dual-Link DVI
- Built for EVGA Precision XOC
- Adjustable RGB LED
- Hybrid "All-in-One" Watercooler
- 9 additional temp sensors to monitor Memory and VRM
- GPU / Memory / PWM Thermal Status Indicator LEDs
- Safety fuse to protect components from damage due to improper installation or other component failures
- EVGA iCX Technology